News & Announcements
Are you considering sending your student(s) to All Saints Elementary? Please join us for our annual Open House Event on Wednesday, March 12th at 5:30pm.
Saint Patricks Day Parade will be Saturday, March 15th!
Classes will not be held Wednesday, March 19th as this date is a staff development day. There will not be any child care offered on this date.
4th Grade Bake Sale is Wednesday & Thursday, March 26 & 27!
Congratulations to the 2014 Sweeps Winners!
Grand Prize (1 winner) Kenneth Body
Second Prize (1 winner) Paul McInerney
Third Prize (2 winner) Kevin Culkin, Edwin Robles
Fourth Prize (4 winners) Polly Donovan, Julie Rudd, John Moosbrugger, Lloyd Fix
Fifth Prize (10 winners): Jen Hill, Erika Vincent, The Keyes Family, Amy Clifford, The Henesey Family, Alex Morgan, Robert Wisnowski, Peter Costello, Albert Mercurio, Gail McCue-Donnery
Girl Scouts Update! Cookie Sales have begun, contact your Girl Scout or the school to place cookie orders. Cookies will arrive March 14th.
New Weather Policy at All Saints! For the remainder of the school year, All Saints will OPEN AT THE NORMAL TIME when the SCSD delays school opening, but still close when the SCSD is closed. If you have any questions regarding this change, please call the school.
Get Text Alerts & Emails When There is a School Closing or Delay Due to Weather! You can sign up to get text messages and alerts when Syracuse Public Schools closes (All Saints will close if Syracuse Public Schools close) at http://9wsyr.com. Search for text alerts at the top right hand corner and sign up! Just remember to choose Syracuse Public Schools and NOT All Saints!
Tipp Hill Sweepstakes ticket sales have begun! Grand Prize: $15,000; 2nd Prize: $5,000; (2) 3rd Prize: $1,000; (4) 4th Prize: $500 and (10) 5th Prize: $100. Only 2,500 tickets are sold! Contact an All Saints Family to purchase tickets or use this form!
Accepting Registrations for Pre-K 3 room for this School Year (2013-2014). There are still spots available in our 3 year-old program. Affordable Half-day or Full-Day. After school care available as well. Call today for a tour 422-3140 or email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Registration materials can be found here!
Want to Help All Saints keep tuition affordable for the average family? Here are some quick links to programs that directly support All Saints financially from your everyday activities at no additional cost to you!
- Send in those BoxTops for Education & Labels for Education!
- Viridian Energy. Quite possibly the easiest fundraiser you’ll ever be a part of, it takes five minutes of your time, will save you money and help support All Saints Elementary for a lifetime. All you need to do is have your National Grid account information, go to the Viridian website, enter your zipcode in the top right hand corner and click the green button to get started! After completing the simple application you’ll never have to worry about it again and the school will receive at least $2 a month from Viridian while saving you money on your electric bill and helping to Green the Grid! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact the fundraiser leads, Jamie and Ben Norris at 315-383-6375 or 315-481-3430! This is one of the only alternative energy suppliers investigated by the Post Standard that followed through on it's claims. Viridian is also a Green corporation - making this a winning situation for your budget, All Saints and the Earth!
- Price Chopper "Tools for Schools" program. Sign in using your Advantage Card and choose All Saints to receive a donation when you swipe your Advantage Card! Our School Code is 39629.
- Target "Take Charge of Education" program. Use your Target Card to earn money for All Saints! Our school code is 125137.
- Tops. Use your Top's Cardto earn money for All Saints!